Jr. High and High School athletes must have a current physical on file at school before the first day of practice. (Physicals are good for 2 years.) If you have not been in a school sport this year, you must also read and fill out the Victory Athletic Handbook for this year.
Would you like to become a Victory Athletic Sponsor?
Email Mrs. Frank to find out how your business can receive advertising in exchange for a Victory Charter School Vipers Athletics sponsorship! There are a variety of levels of sponsorship contribution and all are tax-deductible!
Victory will offer the following sports each year:
See practice and game/meet schedules below.
- Cross Country Track: High School and Middle School
- Girls’ Volleyball: High School and Middle School
- Boys’ Basketball: High School and Middle School
- Girls Basketball: High School and Middle School
- Snow Team Club: High School and Middle School
- Track and Field: High School and Middle School
Visit http://www.athletic.net/ for Junior High and High School Cross Country meet schedules.
NEW!!! A revision of the IHSAA (Idaho High School Activities Association) Physical Exam Rule 13-3 was approved by the IHSSA board.
The revision requires physicals in the 9th and 11th-grade years and students who have a physical in their 10th-grade year must have another for the 11th grade. Physicals must be done after May 1st of the 8th and 10th-grade years to count for the next grade.
If you don’t know the status of your sports physical, check with Mrs. Frank.
- All athletes must fill out a new Athletic Handbook at the beginning of each year available from Mrs. Frank or downloaded from the website.
- There will be a $40.00 participant fee for all athletes.