Victory Charter School EL Resource Page
Below is a list of resources to read and download regarding the SIOP (Sheltered Instruction Observation Protocol) method that Victory Charter School is employing to meet the language and content needs of EL students.
If you have any questions, please contact Matt Fraley, our El language Coordinator.
- ELA-K-12-Adoption-Guide - list - 6 pg
Extended - 60 pg
- ESL teacher resources - study.com
- SIOP - 3 strategies - student independence
- SIOP example lesson Plan - TEMP 1
- SIOP printable lesson plan TEMPLATE 1-4
- Extensive resource - 42 pages of SIOP tips and templates
- SIOP - 30 features - 1 pg
- SIOP Observation Form
- SIOP - 8 Components and 30 features ideas - 18 pages
- Quick tips for SIOP - 1 pg
Matt Fraley, EL Language Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org